Monday 13 August 2007

Another Quick Project.

Today I quickly put together these two cushions, they are to scatter on the bed when I'm using my plate quilt. Although I used the same fabrics I decided on the fan pattern rather than more plates. I'm not sure if that was the right decision, hopefully it will look OK.



Thats me all out of fabric at the moment, I don't yet have a stash as I'm still new to this. So I'll have to get on with some cross stitching tomorrow morning. I plan to have lunch with one of my sisters and who knows what will be happening in the afternoon.

Have a good day.

5 comments:

angelstar said...

Those pillows look great. I think they will be just fine on your bed when you have your quilt on there.

Janet said...

What a pretty idea Loulee...I like it!

Gretchen said...

Beautiful!

Gerry said...

Nice job with the pillows. You're working with some very nice fabrics.

Rose Marie said...

They will accent your quilt quite well. No stash ... don't worry, you will!