Tuesday 28 August 2007

Quilt Design Wizard.

Janet was asking which software package I had purchased. It's called Quilt Design Wizard. I know there are other probably better packages to be had, but I figured I'd start off with something simple, and cheap! Just to see how I go.
I had a good poke about at the site before I let my clicky finger loose.

It's a public holiday here in GB so no mail today, that means no fabric or software. I'll just have to content myself with cross stitch again.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Shelina said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and your sweet comments about my denim circle quilt. I enjoyed visiting with you on your blog. I have to chuckle about your comments about building a stash. Although I am sure there are quilters are there who would recommend building up a stash, so that you always have colors, like a painter's palette. Personally I think it best not to build up a stash - since the fabric will get old and you won't like it anyway, and will have to buy new anyway. A few extra pieces here and there probably won't hurt, but personally I think having a stash is overrated. Many people are trying to reduce theirs.

Jenni said...

Not me! More more I say. I agree that if you buy 'trendy' fabric ranges they soon go out of style, but it depends on what you like. I buy mainly repros and brights now, and they don't go stale. It's good to have a bit of fabric when you are far from a quilt store I think, just choose something you won't get sick of.