I just spent a very pleasant little while putting together a bunch of 4 and 9 patch blocks.
As I said yesterday, these colours really are not me, and some of the prints in the pack are huge, so not really ideal for the tiny 3" blocks I chose to produce. I've made enough of them to enable me to make them into four 6" blocks in the future.
I'll put them away for now, along with the remainder of the fabrics I've used, then as my beginners collection of Fabric scraps and instructions for scrappy blocks grows, inspiration may strike.
Thank you to those of you who left or sent encouraging words after my sorry attempts at quilting a whole top. I haven't given up and will try again. :-)
4 hours ago