Here I am again, sorry it took a week. I've been busy you see.
Almost two years ago I quit smoking and since then I've put on a great amount of weight and I've decided it's time to do something about that! Sooooo! My sister and I have been out walking a lot, which cuts into my free time. Any way, you're not here to count pounds with me, you want to see my progress.
Here it is, the pieces are all appliqued into place now and the vines are stitched. I've used DMC 3364 for the vines, not too strong, not too pale, just right in my opinion. Once again the picture is a bit wishy washy, maybe it's not the light at all, maybe it's because the fabrics are so pale.
I have a thin inner border on now, it's an inch wide in a pale blue colour. I've also added the top and bottom sections of the wider pieced border. I want to try and convert this into a crib blanket for a colleagues expected baby, I'm thinking another border just on the sides, as at the moment I think it will be long and thin but hope that with the addition of extra side panels it will be a better shape. I'll have to go shopping, see what I can find.
I'm off now to get the pieced border finished before Moya turns up to go for our walk.
Have a great day.
22 minutes ago