Tuesday 24 February 2009

The boy called time.

Personally I would have added another ball of yarn to make this one a little longer, but the boy is impatient! He said his scarf is long enough and I should cast off!
No ifs, no buts! I want my scarf. Here he is modelling it.
The other, finer, more lady like dragon skin is still growing slowly, it may be ready to give to someone for Christmas. Last night I was glad to get back to my jacket and have cast on the first half of the front. I have the morning off work, but don't know if I'll be knitting or sewing. My wintry quilt is here looking at me, asking for attention. We're nearly into March and I didn't put a single stitch into February's BOMs. I seem to have some catching up to do. LOL
*
Gratitude's
1) A finish.
2) A few moments with Hunney before he went to work.
3) A late shift.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

It looks good

Jane said...

Looks fantastic. My boys were the same, wouldn't wait for another ball to be added.

sewkalico said...

Looking good!

Lynda said...

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, and the proof of the scarf is in the wearing! If the boy's happy, that's the thing! (Looks good to me, too.)

black bear cabin said...

dont feel bad...im just now getting to my February BOM's too! you still have a few days :)
as for his dragon scales scarf...it looks great (and he is a cutie!)