Tuesday 31 March 2009

It's a beautiful day.

I'm trying to make the most of my last two days off work so today I had a lazy morning, doing lots and lots of nothing! Well, I did read a few blogs, does that count as something or nothing?
*
This afternoon as it turned nice I went off out with my camera. No great long journeys today, just a stroll around the harbour.
I love how blue the water looked.
Then I wandered into the park, and this odd man out caught my eye.
He is trying to hide in the golden host.

A quick turn around the lake, then home to do some more knitting.
The wind has dropped and it was a lovely walk.
*
Speaking of my knitting, I've finished the back and the left front of my latest creation. This afternoon before going out I made a start on the right front, yes, I have double checked and I'm not repeating myself again! LOL
*
Now I suppose I had better cook dinner.
*
Gratitude's
1) One more day off.
2) A nice day
3) A quick and easy dinner.

3 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

A beautiful day indeed. I wonder how that lonely white daffodil got in there.

Lynda said...

Beautiful day - wish I hadn't been at work - and the lone daffodil is lovely!

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

I don't like his chances of surviving another season with all those around him!They tend to choke out the ones that aren't in the dominant group.
Lovely pics of your area, a good way to spend time off, tarcey