Thursday, 11 June 2009

A Lazy Day

Yesterday Joe and I had a lazy, lazy day. Except for a quick trip out to the shop to get more milk, we stayed home all day. He played games on the PS2 and I did a little of my homework for my course and a little sewing.
My basket of red bits has changed a little.

This is how it looks this morning. Can you tell what it is yet?
Hunney and I got two letters from the bank yesterday, one confirming that we have an overdraft and will incur no charges following what that %&*%&$£ did to us. The second confirms that they are investigating a possible fraud incident and we should know the outcome sometime next week. If it is confirmed as fraud, our bank account will be restored to it's previous state, next week!
Today we are off out with Janice and Mike again. We'll have lunch and a few hours in Douglas. I'm looking forward to it, I've really enjoyed their company and it's been nice to meet the real person who writes the blog.
That's all she wrote!
1) Another Sunny Day
2) New Friends.
3) A Lazy Day.

1 comment:

Miss 376 said...

I hope it is all rectified very quickly, can do without all the stress