Wednesday 10 March 2010

A mix of things.

I seem to have lost my cross stitching readers! LOL Understandable really as I haven't done any cross stitch for a long time. Anyway, here's an update, teddy now has a pretty blue trinket box, I'll need to add the back stitch to define it a little better.
None of the back stitch has been done on this piece. I'm not looking forward to that to be honest, I usually do it as I go along, it saves that last slog at the end, but as this is an inherited piece I decided to do as I go, plus a little extra each time. I'll see how that works out.
*
Today I'm waiting for a desk! It's my office day and I need to work here in Ramsey rather than Onchan, so I have to wait my turn! I'm told there will be desk free at lunch time. Never mind that means I can spend the morning sewing. :-)
I'm working on a secret project, round two of the Pot Holder Pass.
*
And, I've been given an award by the lovely Lynda. She thinks I'm a beautiful blogger. She hasn't mentioned any rules and regulations regarding this award, which suits me just fine.
So like Lynda I'll share the love with a mention of a couple of Beautiful Blogs.


and

Janice at Jannimary

Go along and visit them, and tell them why you came. :-)

I'm off to sew some more.
Take care.

5 comments:

Jewells said...

I just "love" this cross stitch... I am a teddy bear lover. I also have dabled in some cross stitch, but my eyes object after a while..and yes, I do wear glasses for close work!

Jewells said...

I just love this cross stitch, especially as I am a teddy bear lover.

Justflo said...

Just popped in from Ginnie's Gross stitch.
Don't be blue us cross stitchers are still out there.
Like your design.
I'll be back

wizzybuff

Allie said...

Very pretty, Lou! I've never done cross-stitch. Congrats on the award!

Janice said...

Aren't you sweet. Thanks for saying my blog is beautiful. I just got home from holidays and was doing some catching up only to discover this. Just lovely.
Your cross stitch is coming along nicely.