Yesterday we were out doing the touristy thing and also had a look at the shops, look what I found.....
A baby iron, just the right size for pressing little patches. And oh so cute.
The latest version of French Roses, now named Kaiy's Roses is progressing slowly. I was feeling pretty blah about it, but with a little encouragement I made some progress and now all the blocks are joined and the first border is on. All thanks to Shirleys gentle encouragement.
I had to try out my new iron, so of course it's a pieced border. Now I'm off to hunt out some more off white for a second border. Maybe, just maybe I'll have a completed top before Tony and I head off to London for a few days.