Saturday 19 June 2010

A finish!

I finished knitting the little fur collared jacket last night. Hmm the collar has an odd colour here, trust me, it does look better in real life, but try as I might I can't get a good picture of it.
It still needs to be rinsed and blocked, then I'll add some buttons and put it away while we wait for mummy to pop.
*
Earlier in the day I had pulled out another abandoned knitting project, when I looked closely I spied more than one or two mistakes, so it got the ole' rip, rip, rip treatment and I cast on for a new born cardigan. This one has an easier cable.
I've knitted this one up several times in all the sizes provided on the pattern and always enjoy making it. The colour is off on this one too, everything is washed out this morning, but at least you can see the cable.
*
I'm off to work today, boooooring.


4 comments:

Jane said...

Great finish

AnnieO said...

Very posh for the baby! Looks adorable.

Ali Honey said...

Very cute.

Lynda said...

What a sophisticated baby this will be!