Thursday 3 June 2010

Two Knitting Starts.

I played about with two knitting projects last night. First off, I dug out the project I started last year, I had made the back of a jacket and started on the left front, but try as I might, I couldn't figure out where I had stopped, and my row counter was no help at all! As it was a 12 month size I decided to call it quits there and start all over again. I pulled out what I had done of the front and cast on a new back for a 0-3 month size. I managed to get this far before bed time.
You may not remember it, I did blog it, but just in case, here's the pattern picture again.
I have some funky fir for the collar too. I'm just hoping it's not too furry for such a little person.
*
I also cast on the stitches for the blanket. This morning I've sat and done the first three rows of the border.
I found this pattern here following a link from Tipnut. I thought it looked quick and easy, as well as cosy enough for winter.
*
My long weekend off work has been mucked about a bit this month, so I have today off in lieu of Saturday. I had thought I would try to do something to Kays Roses, or maybe I'll just knit. I have a late shift tomorrow so more time to play. We'll see what happens. I'm in danger of being swallowed up by WIPs, I really need to get on and complete something.
*
Time to go play.
Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Lovely pattern for the blanket, enjoy knitting it