Thursday 15 March 2012

All arriving at the same time!!

I've been keeping my poor postie busy!! All of my purchases seem to have arrived at the same time. As you know my batting came on Monday afternoon. I unwrapped that and laid it on the spare bed to rest. Maybe I'll feel up to layering tomorrow. Let me see, my extra black and white charms are here and the extra blue yarn for my crochet project. Last week I got a knittng magazine and ordered yarn for another project and today I got another knitting magazine. That just leaves two packages outstanding. A quilting template and........ yep, more yarn! LOL
*
I seem to have gotten myself another virus, I'm not so ill that I have to stay off work, but definitely not firing on all cylinders. So what could be better than curling up on the sofa with a new knitting project. A lovely sleeveless cardigan from the March Lets knit magazine. If anyone has this magazine and fancies doing this one. There is an error in the yarn amounts. Read 12 X 100g balls. Not 6 x 50g Huge difference!

It's the end of the financial year at the end of this month, and as usual I had just a couple of hours of annual leave to squeeze in. So I took em today and now I'm home early and off to play with some yarn. I just need to decide which project.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Sounds like you are wearing your postie out!

Great stash though.

Your knitting looks beautiful.

Hope you feel better soon.

Jenny said...

Do hope you feel better soon - sending you a cyber hug from Clyde in the South Island (where we are camping at the moment)

Keep warm, and have a nice cuppa, that's sure to help!

Janice said...

That lot will keep you busy for a while. I hope you feel a bit brighter soon.