Friday 13 July 2012

S.L.O.O.O.W

Life is moving along very fast here, which means my crafting is moving very slowly. As you can see I still have quite a long way to go on my blue blanket, but it is so nice to be able to pick it up whenever and work on it. Sometimes I don't even get to complete a whole row before I have to drop it again.
The quilt you see in the last post is half way quilted. I have managed to tidy all of those ends away, but I still need to make more. I'm just going in straight lines which echo the straight edges of the blocks. 
Gotta run, DD's Birthday was yesterday, but we were both working, so we're meeting today for lunch.

3 comments:

AnnieO said...

Looking very pretty there! It is a huge project but you've gotten a ton done so far. Life's moving fast here too with little time for sewing. Just toooooo tired at night.

Anonymous said...

Both your quilt and your crochet are beautiful!

Janice said...

Finally, my computer is back on line and I can leave a comment. I love the way your crochet rug is turning out. There is so much work in it. Imagine how snuggly it will be in winter.