Friday, 14 September 2012

Busy, busy, busy.

I'm going to be rather busy for the next few weeks, and things may be a little quiet on the blog front. I do apologise. I have two more three day trips to Birmingham, and plenty of homework to be doing. 
I'm also a part of Chooky's SSCS so have some secret stuff to be getting on with. ;-) I was shopping for a few supplies yesterday. I'm all set to go in the evenings. (I refuse to do homework in the evenings, had enough of that as a teen. Besides, I work shifts, so plenty of peace and quiet during the days)
Can't have a post without pictures, so here are some more images of my latest crochet creation. The colours are still not perfect. that's green, not black! 
 I'm hoping to still get in a little time to work on this, just so I have pictures to post here. I have to say, I'm really enjoying working on it.
In case you hadn't guessed, the pattern can be found in this new book of mine. 
Time to go do a little homework. I have to plan a short teaching session. Any subject I wish. I did think about something stitchy, but there are a few blokes on the course. So I settled on Choking, I get to work with Choking Charlie. Handsome dude isn't he? LOL  (How would you help a wheelchair user who was choking? After you had tried the back slaps of course.)


Chookyblue...... said...

glad to hear the SSCS is in the planning.......

Lynda said...

The granny squares are lovely - particularly with white 'sashing'.