Wednesday 6 February 2013

Still can't upload images?

 Whats going on with Blogger? I am still unable to upload images directly from my lap top. I had to send this one to Flickr in order to share it here. Anyway, that aside, this is what I did on Monday while I was at the hospital with mum. Doesn't look like much at the moment I know, but it will be a baby cardigan.
DSCF4062 by TonysMRs
This Monday was much easier for me.  Going to the hospital with mum seems to be the answer. As well as my crochet, I also took along a pile of foody magazines and we looked at the recipes, making the other patients drool and marking any we thought I might try out. We'll be taking a cake with us next week! I decided.
Time for work. 

1 comment:

QuiltSue said...

Glad the day was easier for you. That's going to be a cute little cardigan too.