Friday 16 August 2013

Strip Tease

Got your attention?
As I said, I've been playing with a fabric roll of Batiks.
The instructions said to sew the strips together.
So here's a quick strip Tease!
Strip set one.
 Strip set two.
Strip set three.
But what will they become?
Well I've been busy sub cutting them, so maybe I'll begin putting them back together into something new, very soon.
*
My lovely cross stitch fairy is coming along slowly. There are some very pretty sparkly threads in her wings. I might show a pic next time.
*
Tease over, I'm off to stitch.



4 comments:

Sinta Renee said...

Great possibilities! Can't wait to see your progress!

Florence said...

I'm very curious to see next step !

Gari in AL said...

You have my attention. Your batik roll is wonderful and I can already see a beautiful quilt.

Jenny said...

I love Batiks - will look forward to seeing what you do with all those strips.