I finished my advent calender.
Well, I've done everything I planned.
I added beads to all the holly berries.
And some little brass charms.
But I may add more! As the Christmas stock starts to appear in the local stores I may just see something which I can add to the calender.
I may even add a little more quilting.
Or maybe I won't.
For now, it's finished.
I'm still stitching away on my Geisha too.
She has grown somewhat since I took this image on Monday.
I had to go digging through my stock of left over threads (It pays to save left overs from other kitted projects) to find a match for a green that ran out! All the other colours seem to have way too much, but this particular green ran out 38 stitches short!
I'm off to be domestic for a while.
Then I get to play.