Monday 25 May 2015

Two out of three ain't bad!

 I managed to achieve two of the items on my short list yesterday.
First up, I did the ironing.
Then I could relax and enjoy myself.
Indigo crossing reached the finished top stage.
Yay!
Belle helped.
After I had removed my helper from the room, well I say I did it...
Tony was cooking bacon for our lunch.
I just closed the door behind us.
After lunch I did find the right backing fabric.
I pressed it and laid out the three layers.
I even managed to put in 6 pins, yes, six!
Then Tony asked for help in the greenhouse.
I planted garlic, spring onions and baby beets.
That was it, after a quick scoot to the shop for teabags and milk, it was time to start dinner.
Hopefully I will get my Indigo crossing table runner finished today. And also make time to spend with sleepy.
But right now, I need another cuppa.

1 comment:

Janice said...

You may have only got two out of three, but add in the extra project that you did complete with Tony and it is three out of four......sounds much better. I love the way your runner turned out. I hope you had fun playing today.