Saturday 25 June 2016

Spot the difference?

Aside from the obvious improved lighting, can anyone spot the difference between the picture I showed last time, and the one below?
You could be forgiven for missing it, it almost isn't in the picture.
What's my excuse?
LOL
Look at the border on the right side.
I was happily pinning away this afternoon when I noticed that I had sewn it on the wrong way round!
I even pointed out to Tony that the words on one of the applique pieces were upside down and I was Pi55ed off about it.
He didn't notice either!
*
So, as you can see, I have been busy in my wee room again.
I worked on two secret projects and prepped some Christmas ornaments.
They, like the above Christmas Story quilt, now need some hand sewing before I can move onto the next part.
Guess what I'll be hopefully doing over the next week?

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

blast and blast again.......goodluck with the reverse stitching........

Maria said...

Lucky you noticed before you finished the quilt....
Have fun with the secret sewing........

Janice said...

Just as well you spotted it now. It would have always annoyed you.