Wednesday 4 January 2017

Finished

Firstly, let me say thank you to those of you who commented on my first post in ages. It is lovely to know that I still have people watching out for me.
So, here we have my first finish of 2017! 
I'm tickled pink with my dragonfly.
For anyone interested it is called "Tribal Dragonfly"  and produced by Sparklies. 
So onto my next project. I've pulled out a ufo., I'm not sure if it will become my next finish or if I'll switch projects at some point. It became a ufo for a reason!
Pictures next time.
Oh! I forgot to say.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

4 comments:

Janice said...

What a lovely cross stitch. So effective. Will you frame it?

Cath said...

Beautiful finish .x

AnnieO said...

Great design--looks like it was fun to stitch--but really hard to tell how big it is! Glad you're still creating lovely things with needle and thread.

Diane-crewe said...

love your dragonfly xx