Tuesday 25 September 2018

A quick project.

So on Wednesday after my last blog notes I went into my room and decided it was time for a tidy up.
My box of floral fabrics hadn't diminished by much, as I had only used a few of them for the Carpenters Wheel quilt top, so I decided it was a good idea to use more of them.
All thoughts of tidiness went out the window and I started to play with pretty fabrics.
In no time at all I had made a great start.
 A quick break for lunch with Claire and then I sewed some more.....
By the time Mr H arrived home, I was ready to add the final border.
But I didn't do that, I went to cook dinner instead.
I didn't get back to it until the weekend, when I added the final border.
This pretty and quick to sew little design is a laundry baskets design, called Flower Box.
Now I have two small tops awaiting their turn on the frame.
My box of floral fabrics is still over flowing!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Loulee wow your blocks look fantastic and gee it didnt take you long to put together,well done my friend xx

Maria said...

A pretty top Loulee.

Kaisievic said...

This is so pretty - a day of play that was well worth it.

Karen S said...

A fun result from a delightful distraction!

Diane-crewe said...

it looks wonderful and the colours are lovely x