Friday 9 November 2018

The New Rhythm.

After the initial flurry of excitement I find I'm struggling to settle into the new work/life rhythm. I thought I would be able to spend time crafting in the mornings before my later starts, but very little of that has happened. Even my days off seem to have very little crafty time in them.  Sigh, maybe it will come in time.....
That doesn't mean my crafting has stopped altogether.
I finally got the binding closed on this wee cot quilt and took it over to Claire for her craft market stall.
I'm also working slowly on topping up the blanket pile on the stall.
The garden of course is taking up some of our free time. I would show some photos, but it is pouring with rain, it has been for nearly 24 hours now. 
Instead I'll show an image of my happy boy. His blanket has arrived safely on the Isle of Man taking only 7 days to get there.
I'm told it's on the bed, the very first layer after a cotton sheet. 
And as I can already attest, he says it's very cosy and warm.
Both he and his lovely lady are delighted with it.
Right, I'm off to do some secret Santa stuff I think, I hope..........
I'm not due at work until 11am. 


2 comments:

Janice said...

I’m sure you will get into a new routine in time. Jiffy looks very pleased as he snuggles into his blankie. Just in time for winter.

Karen S said...

Great to see the blanket arrived safely and quickly. Looks like it will be well appreciated.