Wednesday 28 November 2018

A Finish and a GRRRRR!

The wee hoodie for Floki is finished. Yay!


The hoodie was knitted using a fiddlesticks yarn cake which changes colour every so often. 
I used up some odd blue buttons to finish it off.
I hope it fits, the pattern says 12 months, but the boy is growing like a weed!
His mum says he is already in 9-12 month clothing!!
I'd like to say it's in the mail and on it's way, but I can't.
(More about that shortly.)
Looking about for something to do yesterday, I settled on some cross stitch.
This Jewelled Elephant was supposed to be a Christmas gift.
And it still will be, just not this year! LOL
There a four colours of seed beads and a few sparkling threads used, which will eventually make it jewelled.
As today is yet another wet day off.
I'll be sitting and stitching.
So about my inability to post items....
Some bad people have gotten hold of my credit card details.
GRRRRR!
They dipped their toe in the water by taking $2.20, Which I noticed and contacted the bank about right away.  The bank agreed to stop my card and send out a new one.
Then yesterday, I noticed that the bank had allowed the same bad people to take $90!!  
How does that work?
I contacted the bank again and asked what was going on? 
My card is cancelled, how can it be used to take more money?
The lovely lady I was talking to said, how do they have your new card details?
These naughty people have my NEW card details!!
I don't even have those yet!!!
So a second new card is on its way and the fraud department will be in touch in the next 20 days!!
And I have to check my account daily and alert the bank to any further payments.
Great!! 
That's all I need.
I'm off to grumble, while I sit and stitch.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Having your bank card hacked is rather scary, hope the bank can come to your rescue. How on earth does this happen? Most of us probably don't check our accounts regularly

Karen S said...

The hoodie is gorgeous. That will be a welcome warm addition.
I hope your bank sorts out the fraud problem.
That is quite a worry.

Janice said...

I can’t believe the gall of these people! Let’s hope that is the end of it. You were lucky to notice the first payment. Take your frustrations out by stab stitching your cross stitch. It will be gorgeous one completed.