Tuesday 19 March 2019

Finished in a morning!

I made a cute wee bag today. 
I've had yards of Manx tartan for some time and had several ideas about what to do with it. One idea that kept resurfacing was to make a bag, and today was the day. I added some denim and away I went.
It has a cute wee pocket under the flap.
And two sections inside.
And it's reversible!
Which means a big pocket on the outside! And a cute wee pocket inside.
I have brown tartan too....
Might make another.
That's for another day though, right now I'm off to eat, then I'll be getting on with finishing my Garden quilt block and maybe still have time to stitch on Spring Queen.
Don't you just love a quick finish?

2 comments:

Janice said...

What a great use of the Manx tartan. The denim compliments it nicely. I wonder what design you will use with the hunting tartan?

Karen S said...

Great way to use your tartan. You bag looks wonderful.