Wednesday 5 June 2019

Still busy, but still knitting.

Life is still pretty busy, with lots of goings on. But I am still finding down time and still knitting away.
I finished the tiny little baby poncho on Friday and went out yesterday to buy buttons for it as I didn't have any that were just right in my big jar!
 While I was in the store I also found just the right buttons for the next project. Poncho number 3 in Neapolitan ice cream colours.  Doesn't it look good enough to eat?
This one is for a special little girl who has come into our lives. I'll tell you more about her another day. The store was busy while I was there and I had to wait my turn! While I was waiting I spied this pattern on the shelf and just had to have it. LOL
Sadly there wasn't any of that black and charcoal wool available, so I opted for blue instead. Floki will be getting another wee Nanny knit!
Debbie happend to be nearby and spied me going into the store, all the time I was in there my phone was plinging away as she asked me what I was up to and what I was buying. LOL
We're getting together for lunch today, so I can confess! LOL
Time to go and be domestic, before I go meet the girls. 

3 comments:

Janice said...

That will be a super cute jumper for Floki. He’ll be the best dressed little boy on the island.

Maria said...

Oh that wool knits up sew beautifully...
Lovely pattern to knit up for Floki in the blue..

Raewyn said...

Gorgeous poncho and the buttons look just right. Lovely new pattern - those printed yarns are so effective, I like using them too.