Monday 24 June 2019

No news...

Well, after a week off my wrist and forearm were feeling a little better.
So on Saturday I worked a couple of rows on my blanket. On Sunday I was very sore again. 😥
So I spent some time on Sunday pottering and tidying in my room.  No projects were started, continued or finished. Instead I sorted my yarn cupboard and set aside some that I know I'll never use, and put a few things together for possible future projects.
I also looked at a few ideas for a birthday gift for a friend, maybe on my days off work.  And because there has to be a picture...
I think someone was cold. 
I hope you're crafting more than me. 


4 comments:

Maria said...

Do hope your wrist and forearm heals soon sew you can get back to crafting...
Oh hope he doesn't get too hot on there ??

Jenny said...

Do hope your arm comes right very soon, after all, you will want to get back to your crafting again I'm sure. Puss is telling you something, could it be, turn the heater up?

Janice said...

I do hope you stop aching soon. It must be very frustrating. You and Bella are still doing more than me in the sewing room.

Down the Avenue said...

I do hope you heal soon. Is it possibly a repetative strain injury? I don't comment often but do enjoy keeping up with your life down under.