Wednesday 30 December 2009

Christmas Round up.

Well Christmas is all over and New Year will be upon us in a matter of hours! I do hope you all had a good Christmas and that your Santa was good to you.
Look what mine bought for me! Wow! Great fun, much better than slogging along with the same old dance routines on my DVDs, I don't think I'll get bored with this very soon. Hunney even seemed to be enjoying himself. LOL Of course we have games too.
But after all that prancing about I need a cuppa and that's just what my DS Joe provided, look at this lovely cup and saucer he found for me.
There were many other gifts, but I decided to blog just a few. As many of you will know, we had Christmas late due to my work schedule, so I didn't open my SSCS until Monday. Think about it, I had to hold out an extra three days! Could you have managed that?
I received my gifts from Lyn, look at all the lovelies she squeezed into her packages.

Some of the smaller goodies were tucked into the pockets of the sewing machine mat.
Thank you Lyn and thank you again Chooky for organising such a fun swap. Can I join in again next year please? Chooky has done a great job of posting pictures and details of all the swaps on her blog, why don't you go and have a look at all the fantastic gifts which flew all over the world.
*
Do you remember I posted the odd teasing image of the gift I was making and sending? My partner was Tatania in Australia. I made this shopping tote.
And tucked these goodies in along with it.
Tatania has done a much better job of the photography on her blog.
*
This is the last of my three days off, I'll be back at work tomorrow, but we do have a night out planned, my shifts allow for that. I'm off to torture myself on the Wii, got to get rid of all the excesses somehow. LOL
*
Happy New Year to everyone, I wish you all the very best for 2010.
*

8 comments:

Gina said...

Have fun with the Wii Fit. I've got the original, notthe plus, and it's a great laugh.

Lucky you getting Lyn as your partner. She always includes such a lovely load of goodies

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Jane said...

What lovely gifts sent and received. I really like the sewing machine mat

Enjoy your night out

em's scrapbag said...

Have fun with the wii. And all your gifties are delightful.

quiltmom anna said...

Have a fun time using the Wii -
Your SSCS gifts look really lovely- and your gift back was equally as beautiful.
Wishing you a wonderful New year.
Warmest regards,
Anna

black bear cabin said...

what lovely gifts...and kudos to you for holding out so long on the unveiling of the gifts...im sure i wouldnt have waited :) May your new year be filled with creativity, joy, love and good health!
Hugs to you and your family!

Lorraine said...

Happy New Year! That Wii looks like a lot of fun.....and so good for you! Enjoy your night out and I hope 2010 is a fabulously creative year for you!

quiltygal said...

Happy New Year Loulee hopr 2010 is as good if not better for you all have a safe one

AnnieO said...

Lovely lovely pressies from the swap, what great fun. That's it, I am just going to have to make myself one of those sewing machine mats, have wanted one for two years or more!

Does the Wii mean no more rowing around the sitting room?

Hope your New Year is wonderful. 2009 was quite a ride for you and yours! Thanks for sharing it with us.