I've been busy with my studies again and happy to say I've made some great progress. So I awarded myself some time off to play.
I've been sewing a little here and there since I last showed my Churn Dash blocks, all pinned to my cat proof design wall. So when I started yesterday I had only the top right half to sew together.
Which really did not take very long. So I had time to add borders before Tony came home from work.
I'm very happy with the result. Now to decide how to quilt it and what thread to use. I'm leaning toward in the ditch, but that could change. LOL
As you can see, It's been inspected.
This is why I need a cat proof design wall.
Chooky, thank you for the inspirational suggestion, it was fun to sew along and see what everyone else has been doing with their Churn Dash blocks.
I'm not sure what I'll be playing with next, I really need to use up some scraps so maybe another scrappy quilt.