Tuesday 15 December 2009

Share your Christmas tree.

I've gone for a change of colour this year. Usually I have a red and gold tree, but for the past few years I've been collecting blue and silver ornaments and I decided that I have just enough.
I also added the ribbons which were tied to the gazebo at our wedding, I think they look just perfect up there on the tree. Now I need to make a matching tree skirt and there is a distinct lack of bells, I need my early warning system! Click on the image for a closer look.
The gifts gathered around the trunk of the tree are all my SSCS from Lyn and that huge one there beside the tree is for my DS Joe.
I'm off into town now to see if I can get my paws onto any more blue and silver ornaments! LOL
*
Please share your tree and let me know you've done it. I love Christmas tree inspiration as much as I love quilty inspiration.
*
Gratitude's
1) We had a fantastic party on Saturday.
2) A quiet and peaceful recovery day yesterday.
3) I have today off work!

3 comments:

Allie said...

Your tree is beautiful, Lou! I love that you added the ribbons from your wedding.
Our tree isn't up yet, not sure if it will be or not!

Janice said...

Your tree looks lovely with the blue and silver. We have only put up our little one this year. Photos soon.

Cardygirl said...

Great tree...love the addition of your wedding ribbons!