Wednesday, 20 September 2017

A finish

I don't have a huge amount to show today, after my recent flurry of quilty activity and my sewing lesson at the weekend I've pottered on with other projects.
My finish is a crochet project I've been working on for some time, just using up yarn in my stash.
It's not a huge piece. Just big enough for a pram or bassinet. 
 Big stripes in two shades of oatmeal, and a pretty shell edging.
It just needs a Loulee label and it is done.
I've made a start on another smaller and probably slow crochet project, they are easy to take along.
I just grab my basket and go.
*
I've also been picking away at M'Lady, adding a few stitches each day, and hopefully quite a few more later today.
It was nice to work with the pink threads for a while after all those yellows and mustards.
*
Time to do the domestics, meet a pal for a cuppa then sit and stitch the afternoon away.
What ever your plans, enjoy your day. 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a lovely little blanket - I'm sure you will find a litle one to gift it to. Or maybe keep it in your Granny Box!

I am said...

Hi Loulee love the little blanket and your cross stitch is coming along nicely,well done xx

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely colours.......