Wednesday 20 September 2017

A finish

I don't have a huge amount to show today, after my recent flurry of quilty activity and my sewing lesson at the weekend I've pottered on with other projects.
My finish is a crochet project I've been working on for some time, just using up yarn in my stash.
It's not a huge piece. Just big enough for a pram or bassinet. 
 Big stripes in two shades of oatmeal, and a pretty shell edging.
It just needs a Loulee label and it is done.
I've made a start on another smaller and probably slow crochet project, they are easy to take along.
I just grab my basket and go.
*
I've also been picking away at M'Lady, adding a few stitches each day, and hopefully quite a few more later today.
It was nice to work with the pink threads for a while after all those yellows and mustards.
*
Time to do the domestics, meet a pal for a cuppa then sit and stitch the afternoon away.
What ever your plans, enjoy your day. 

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Such a lovely little blanket - I'm sure you will find a litle one to gift it to. Or maybe keep it in your Granny Box!

Anonymous said...

Hi Loulee love the little blanket and your cross stitch is coming along nicely,well done xx

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely colours.......