Thursday 2 August 2007

Quilt update

As promised, pictures of where my quilt is up to.

This first block will be one of the 'in betweens' and is backed with pretty blue rosebuds.



Here is one of my plates, it's not been appliqued yet! I can't get my poor old dinosaur of a sewing machine to do anything but a standard length straight stitch, and I want to satin stitch the edges of the plates, so I guess I'm waiting until Hunny brings my new machine home. Looks like I need to do some more ironing anyway! I never noticed that crease when I took the pic!



Tomorrow before work I'll be stitching up some more of the heart blocks.

Have a good day.

3 comments:

angelstar said...

Your quilt is starting to take shape Loulee. Thanks for sharing it with me and everyone else.

Jamie

Janet said...

It's looking good loulee..can't wait to see the finish!

Gretchen said...

I tried to make a quilt once, but gave up.