Sunday 18 November 2007

Checking in.

Well, it's been almost a week, and I have nothing to report. Not a stitch. Nothing remotely crafty has taken place in my house this week.

I've spent a great deal of time wrapping gifts to send to New Zealand, and Australia. (And don't I just know the customs people will rip the lot open and there will be no surprises for the recipients, GRRRRRR) I've also been writing essays for my NVQ.

I've been out and about a bit, my sister and I have been out walking and shopping, not to mention doing lunch. All of that of course conspires against my getting anything stitchy done. Moya who doesn't work, gets to stitch while I'm at work. So maybe soon I'll have a pic of something she has achieved. She tells me she has been doing some mitered sashing. When we come back down to earth I'll get a photo.

In the mean time I'm thoroughly enjoying all the blogs I follow, there are some beautiful quilts and works in progress out there, not to mention acres of fabricated inspiration, all of which makes my fingers itch to get hold of a needle and some fabric.


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Loulee - hope you get back to stitching soon. Work is such a pain when you want to sew.

Sarah Nopp said...

I agree- thank goodness for vicarious quilting! It keeps me going at times. Including yours, thank you for that :)

Shirley Goodwin said...

Don't you have to put Customs stickers on your parcels saying what's in them?

Hope the Muse comes back soon....