Sunday 11 May 2008

Finally.

Well after a couple of false starts I believe I'm finally feeling better. I seemed to go up and down there for a few days. I still have no voice and tennis balls for tonsils but all the aches and pains have gone and so has the desire to sleep and sleep and sleep.

This morning I sat and put the final touches to the 'Another Little Quilt Swap' It's all ready to go, I just have to find some packaging for it.

It was prom night on Thursday for my DS1. Here he is all dressed up. It was a beautiful sunny evening as you can see and his father is useless with a camera! But hey, he's a man.
Moya has the baby quilts all finished and they are on their way to their new owners. She has started a new quilt to be raffled at her DD2 ballet club. She came here to do the cutting because I have a larger mat than she does, so I snapped a quick pick of the main panels, there were several other ballet themed fabrics being bandied about but I wasn't quick enough with the camera.
Hopefully I'll get some WIP pics and a final pic before it goes to it's new home. I'm sure some little girl would be delighted to have the winning ticket for this one.

Have a great day.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better! Your DS1 looks very handsome in his formal attire even with eyes closed.

Janet said...

Oh Lou,

Very he looks very Handsome...you must be proud...congrats!