Wednesday 3 September 2008

I have goodies.

There is a newish shop in town, it's been there for a couple of months, maybe more. To be honest I didn't take much notice because when it first appeared the window was full of War hammer stuff, not my thing at all. Then a few crafty items started to appear, lots of paper crafts and some other stuff. The odd piece of needlework turned up, but it was all what I consider to be kids stuff. I didn't look and just walked on by. Yesterday however was different, I was on my way back from the post office when out of the corner of my eye I spotted....
Sorry these pics aren't so great, the scanner is on the blink, so you'll have to make do with photos.
If you click on them they should enlarge, then you'll see them better.
They are adorable, I love them.
They remind me very much of the Tilda books and designs, though I can't see that name on them anywhere. They do say http://www.pandurohobby.com/
I went there and guess what? They have Tilda books!
There is also a range of inks to go with them, it's suggested that you colour them in. I'll have to get one stitched first then I'll make my mind up.
I have a plan for these, for some time now I have been collecting romantic little pictures and sayings, I plan to stitch them all and make a huge quilt for our bed with them.
What am I grateful for?
1) New stash.
2) Pretty flowers from Hunney.
3) A visit from my fisherman son.
I'll have to keep on reminding myself of these things, today is going to be difficult.


6 comments:

Ali Honey said...

Those are 3 pretty good things to be grateful for........You can do it....be happy! Hugs from NZ.
( a Kiwi bloke who gives flowers - that's quite rare I think )

Jane said...

And these look gorgeous. Look forward to seeing what you do with them. Take care xx

Anonymous said...

What a great collection of stitching projects you found. Those will make a beautiful quilt. I look forward to seeing them stitched up.

Andie said...

ooo those are cute!

black bear cabin said...

Nice Score!

Anonymous said...

Thats a great idea to make a wonderfull syings quilt for your bed, be good to see the end result