Tuesday 16 September 2008

Moyas' turn again.

I may as well give my sister access to this blog, I have almost as much of her work as there is my own.

Meet Ed the baby hedgehog. Originally his poppy was a oink affair, but my clever sister changed it to blue, yes, it's for a baby boy. I'm not sure if she is going to frame this or what, but I'm sure she'll let us know.

I've not done much at all, I got three little bag fronts finished with their applique in place, but that's it. Although I have the morning off work today I'll not get anything done as Moya and I are off out, we're going to visit another sister Kirsty, then do lunch and a quilty shop in the south of the island. I'll be delivering the little gift bag and the cookie making kit.

I'm wishing as hard as I can for some late shifts at work, they seem to be thin on the ground at the moment. Aside from grumbles about work life for me goes on, I still see my therapist lady on a Monday as we trawl through the mire that is my past. This week was all about confidence and assertiveness. Hunney has the week off his work, but no free time, he is working hard at his final assignment for his Open University course, as the next course starts in just a weeks time! And there was me hoping to get him back for Christmas. HUH!

To all who offered advice about my boys hands, I've taken it all on board and will go through the options with him. I'm hoping that his hands will toughen up in time.

Well if I'm going out today I'd better get a move on!

Gratitude's

1) A late shift!

2) A hot cup of tea.

3) My sweet Hunney.







3 comments:

Ginnie said...

I love the little hedgehog your sister has done, he is so cute!

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Cute hedgehog! Hope you have/had a lovely time..sounds like a nice day out.

Jane said...

The hedgehog is sooo cute. Enjoy your day out. Jane x