Friday 5 September 2008

Not a Good Day.

I had a few ideas and half baked plans for today's post, but my whole day all turned to custard at about lunchtime. There is this one person who just has to chip, chip away.... Sigh, only one more day then I won't see her for a week. 

Anyway, I'll leave you instead with a picture of the local dairy herd watching the motorcycle races. Not my pic I hasten to add, I borrowed it from a local motorcycle racing forum.

The bike I'm informed is travelling in excess of 130 mph!!

Gratitude's...
1) An early finish.
2) Friendly colleagues
3) Incredibly sticky Danish pastry.


3 comments:

Jane said...

A sticky Danish sounds perfect. Hope tomorrow is a better day. Jane xx

Anonymous said...

I too hope you week is a better one than the day you have just had, my bad day was yesterday, but thankfully today is better, apart from it keeps raining again,
Love the cows,

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Love the pic....and don't let the turkeys get you down!! Tracey