Sunday 10 May 2009

Another good day.

Yesterday was a success. I not only did the grocery shopping and a pile of laundry, where does it all come from? I also made and completed the binding for the Winter Whirls quilt. DS Joe likes it so much he claimed it for his bed.
Which is fine of course. It looks good. Well we think so anyway. I just need to make a label for it. Don't hold your breath.
*
Any sewing time today will be devoted to my Shabby French Roses.
Which did get a bit further than this, but I don't seem to have a photo for some reason.
I sat last night and knitted my way a little farther up the sleeve of Joes jumper and that is calling to me today, so I may do some of that rather than sewing, I'll see where the day takes me.
*
At some point I'll have to think about ironing some shirts for Hunney too.
I've already been on the rowing machine and done todays quota, so the day is mine.
*
Gratitude's
1) A sunny day.
2) A finish.
3) Which Joe loves.


5 comments:

Jane said...

The quilt looks great on his bed. He's doing well, a new quilt and almost a jumper

Lurline said...

Love the quilt!
Hugs - Lurline♥

AnnieO said...

I have been a lurker for some time but had to comment on your very attractive, wintry quilt! I thought your icicles were a brilliant idea. Thanks for sharing.

Happy Quilting (and knitting).

Lindsay said...

What a gorgeous quilt, no wonder Joe claimed it

Rose Marie said...

Your quilt turned out great and your DS must be very happy with his new quilt!