Wednesday 20 May 2009

The Red Eye Flight.

Just a quick post today. I'm up early as I have to catch the early flight. I'm off to our regional office for some training. It's going to be a long day as I don't fly home again until almost 8pm.
*
I had my lazy day yesterday, I spent more time and money than intended while I was out, the weather was nice so I walked around for a while and did a little shopping, the nice kind, not the grocery kind. Once I was home I did hop onto the rowing machine, then I relaxed on the sofa with my Christmas Wishes and my knitting, choosing to do a little of both. Knowing I was up at 5am today I had an early night.
*
I've had a couple of requests for invites from people with No Reply accounts. I'd send an invite if I could. Please check your details and send me an alternative if you can.
*
Here's my Hunney Taxi driver, time to go. Have a good day.
*
No Gratitude's, it's too early.

6 comments:

Lurline said...

A big day ahead - hope all goes well!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Jane said...

Hope the day goes well

Quilter said...

You haven't emailed me so I guess I must be one of the no-reply people. I don't know how to do it so is it OK if I just give you my email here? quilter at hotmail dot co dot uk
It sounds like a very long day. You must have been up very early to find time to blog before getting a 5 am flight!

Ali Honey said...

You must be one tired girl after that long day.
Please allow me to keep visiting your Blog.
I hope you get something for your allergy , or that the trees stop shedding pollen. ( it's more usually caused by grass pollen )

angelstar said...

Hi Loulee. Sounds like you had a very long day. I also didn't get an email. So I guess I'm a no reply either. Don't know how to do it. Sorry Loulee.

Jamie :) (angelstar)

angelstar said...

PS. You have my email addy. But here it is just in case angel_201ca@yahoo.ca Thanks.

Jamie