Tuesday 13 September 2011

This and that.

On Saturday while at work, my back began to hurt, a burning pain, very low down and if I try to move this way or that the pain gets worse. I'm off to see the doc this afternoon. In the meantime, I couldn't get settled in my den so yesterday I made a nest for myself downstairs in the sitting room, I put a movie on for company and set about some Christmas crafting. I made a start and almost finished a little stitchery. Sorry, no closer looks, it's a secret.

On Sunday, while I was lying on the floor in a patch of sunshine, (Seriously, it does help.) I was digging through the back of my little chest (The one in the picture above, covered in all sorts, with a drawer left hanging out!) and came up with some sequin craft / art. So I asked for my tray and lay there following the sunshine across the floor, to finish these two pretties.

This morning I'll finish yesterdays stitchery and maybe make a start on another. I'm off to hunt for a pattern.

2 comments:

Lynda said...

I think you strained your back making the curtains. You were warned!

Gari in AL said...

I hope you're feeling better. What a great thing, though, to keep working on something (Christmas already?) even though you are laid up. Great job.