Thursday 15 September 2011

As you may have guessed......

I'm taking part in Chookyblues Secret Santa Christmas Swap 2011. I've been a busy girl and have already got part of the gift made! My back pain is my swap partners gain. LOL  I don't yet know who my partner is, so have no idea of her likes and dislikes, but figured I could make a start on this piece anyway.
Once I had completed that piece of stitching, I began another, but I ran out of thread, I'll get some more when I go for my walk today.

 Last week I found this pretty fat quarter and was inspired. Some sparkly blue and a pretty variegated thread, (I'll get some more of that too, just in case...) a picture in my nieces colouring book and I'm all set for another day of inactivity!
Jenny asked me how I made the angels in the last post. They are from a kit which I purchased here. 

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Welcome and I see your right on the ball.........go for it........

Jewells said...

Good to see you in Chookyblue's Chrsitmas swap... I unfortuneately could not join this year as I will be overseas during the sending month...cheers!

Janice said...

Gosh, you have made an early start to your swap projects. Someone will be very lucky. Take care of yourself and don't do too much.