Wednesday 27 May 2015

A finish!

A small one, but a finish all the same.
I put the finishing stitches into 'Indigo Crossing' last night.
It fits beautifully on my table.
 I quilted it on my wee silver sewing machine, as I'm still having thread issues on the frame.
Simple straight lines look very effective.
 I found the perfect fabric for the back.
I love bears.
You can never have too many bears!
I'm not sure what my next project will be, but I'll keep you posted.
This morning I'll have a play in my stash and see what inspires me.
Maybe this afternoon, I'll sit with sleepy for a while.

6 comments:

Ali Honey said...

Well Done. Blue and white is timeless.

AnnieO said...

That was a quick finish! It looks great on your table. Hope you find something fun to play with in the stash.

Jenny said...

Congratulations - it's always good to have a finish. Your table runner looks great.

Diane-crewe said...

well done .. every finish should be celebrated xx

Janice said...

Beautiful! The proportions and colour are perfect for your table.

Raewyn said...

It's gorgeous - and looks perfect there on your table! Love that backing :-)