Friday 1 January 2016

2016!

Happy New Year everybody.
I wish you all, all the very best that life can bring.
*
No new year, new start for me.
Being a one at a timer, I'll plod along with Sleeping Beauty.
I'm almost onto the next page of my working copy of the chart.
Very soon she will have a face!
LOL I keep on telling myself that.
In reality, the face is on the next page and I have a couple more hours of work to complete this page!
Sigh...
I'll keep going.
I think my next couple of projects need to be a little smaller, to boost the ego, and reawaken my mojo.
*
For the last couple of years I have sort of resolved to try to stitch one Christmas item a month. The resolution is not strong enough to join any of the groups out there, and well, last year I failed, totally!! The year before I barely made it into March!
Lets see if I can do better this year.
Not a resolution, or a promise.
A wish.
I wish for the resolve to complete at least one Christmas project a month!!
Of course, due to who reads this blog, I may not always be able to show off my finishes! LOL
*
Today looks like being a hot one.
A good day to stay indoors with the AC and stitching away the hours on Sleepy.
I may also make a start on taking down the decorations.
Not all of them, just making a start.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Happy New Year to you too. I'm sure Sleepy will make progress this year. It is not a race, so enjoy the ride. Like you, for the last couple of years I have wanted to make something for Christmas each month. 2015 was the first time it has got off the ground and I didn't do too badly. I hope to do some again this year, but like you, it is a wish and if it doesn't happen that's OK. It is going to be hot here today as well. Stay cool.

Diane-crewe said...

New Year wishes sounds a MUCH better idea than resolutions xx Hope 2016 is a good one to build on the foundations that were set last year x