Wednesday 3 October 2018

New Beginnings

Things have been a little quiet on the crafting front, I've been busy with other stuff.
Lots of gardening and a job interview.
I'm moving on. I've had enough of getting up at 04.15 and feeling tired for the rest of the day!
I'm off to work in the local supermarket.
Not the most glamorous job in the world, but that's just fine with me.
I still get to be me. I'll probably see most of the folks I have gotten to know at the pool.
And most importantly I still have plenty of me time and Wednesdays are free for girls days out!
I shall miss my colleagues at the pool and have many fond and some hilarious memories.
I couldn't resist sharing this wee gift with you.
What a perfect reminder of some fun times.
*
All of that doesn't mean there was no crafting.
I did get a little something made and will share soon.



6 comments:

Jenny said...

We used to get up at 5.30 when we were working and thought that was very early but you win with 4.15. Best of luck with your new job, guess you will be on your feet all day. Do you have to work in the weekends?

Maria said...

Sounds like a much better time to be going to work. All the best in your new job,I'm sure you'll enjoy it too.
Love your gifts..

Karen S said...

Good luck with your new beginning. It sounds like the right decision.

Janice said...

What a fun gift. You won't know yourself working "normal" hours. A job like that is very social and one you can generally leave at work when you knock off. So good that you still get your Wednesdays with the girls. I hope it works out very well for you.

Ali Honey said...

A good decision. Customers will be glad to have you serving them as you are capable pleasant and caring. Good luck and enjoy your regained time.

Diane-crewe said...

good for you .. you need to do what makes you happy .. and getting up at that ime clearly wasn't xx LOVE your swimming lady x