Sunday 12 August 2007

Charming

I spent a very pleasant afternoon with my daughter today, between us we cut and pieced this pretty little crib sized quilt. I really like the scrappy effect.



We used up the packs of charms I had recieved free with some other fabric. I have named this one 'Lou and Kays Merry Go Round. As Kay was so much help I figured she deserved to have her name on there.

I'll gift it to the next friend, colleague or family member to have a child.

Hope your day was as good as mine.

3 comments:

angelstar said...

That little quilt looks great. I know someone will enjoy it. Keep up the great work.

Gina E. said...

You did all that in one afternoon??? Sigh...I don't know where my time goes. On this computer mostly..

Amy a.k.a. dragonryder4 said...

Wow I love this little quilt !Ya'll did a smash up job on it !