Wednesday 27 May 2009

Well Hopefully.......

Fingers and toes and legs and everything crossed, I just went private!
If I did it right, you got an email from me inviting you to read my blog. I sent invites to everyone on my reading list and a few people who are followers. I have to admit, there are one or two people who I just couldn't get an address for, hopefully in time if they wish to be included Ill find a way to reach them.
Some of you may wonder why you received an invite, well, if I read your blog, it's only fair you should be able to see me. I may not comment very often, or at all in some cases, but I'm there, lurking.....
Please enjoy my blog and thank you for visiting.
*
Continuing with the theme of HOPE, here's more Hope. I completed the next part of the Christmas Wishes BOM. Peace is now in the hoop and on the way.
*
I had forgotten that I have a Doctors appointment today, so I have the morning off from my office job and because its a girly appointment, I may take the afternoon off too, it depends on how I feel afterwards.
*
Because neither of us had to be at work early today I actually got to say hello to my Hunney this morning. That was nice. We had tea together before he went off to start work at 10am. I've had a peaceful morning finishing Hope and now I'm off for a soak in the tub.
*
Gratitude's
1) Morning tea with Hunney.
2) Time to relax.
3) Another small finish.

14 comments:

Vicki ♥ said...

Hi Loulee
I have accepted your invite and have looked at your blog and will visit
often. Like you I lurk a lot and will comment now and again. Look forward to
reading more of your blog when I have a bit of time.
take care
hugs

Lorraine said...

thanks for the invitation to your blog....I have been a bad blog reader lately....too much else going on - hope the doctor's appointment went ok....!! sounds like you had a lovely start to the day spending a bit of time together before work.....always nice.......I am on holidays from work but can't seem to settle to getting anything much done.......but have a few more days off so may get some stitching done.....! thanks again for the invitation to read your blog...would have missed you!

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

Hi Lou,
thank you so much for the invitation to your blog, I am a lurker also...I will look forward to popping over here more often then. SO you coming to NZ for a holiday?

Jane said...

Thanks Loulee, invitation received and accepted. You seem to be flying with these BOM's

Ann J said...

Hi Loulee!! Thanks for the invite, great to know I'll still be able to keep up with your news :-) Luv........AJ

Jeanne said...

Hi Lou!
I made it through the invitation into your new blog -- thanks for having me! :)
Good luck at the doctor -- take the afternoon off and pamper yourself!
Jeanne

Kerry said...

It was a lovely privelege to receive your invite, and yes I am here. And in case you haven't, can I invite you to join in my giveaway which is closing soon.

angelstar said...

Hi Loulee. Thanks for the invite. I'm also glad that I could keep up with your blog. Talk to you soon.

Jamie (angelstar)

Ali Honey said...

Hi Lou,
Thanks, I will continue visiting. Hope your appointment went okay. Hugs from NZ , Ali.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Thanks for the invitation...it's so special, like being part of a private girls club!! Wondering if I should bring tea and scones, fresh cream and jam?! ;-)
Your HOPE block is veeerrrry pretty! I am two blocks behind on mine!
Hugs
Jenny

AnnieO said...

Very pleased to be included in the invite--I have enjoyed reading your blog these last 6-8 months and would miss going along with you on your walks and rows and work adventures, hearing about Hunney and your offspring--thanks for sharing!

Rowyn said...

Thanks for the invite :-) Glad I can continue to read your blog.

Hope your girly appointment went well.

Janet said...

Thanks Lou for the invite.. I have been amiss about responding. I was wondering why you needed to go private?

I hope things are well.. we missed you in chat, and I know I missed a few..hectic times all around!

sewkalico said...

Hi Loulee, sorry it's been a while. I'm back now so hope to keep in touch. OF course my blog reader is a bit like our 3 month pile of mail: bursting at the seams, but I'll get there soon I'm sure. Hope you are well, xka