Thursday 13 May 2010

There has been a distinct lack of quiltiness

in my house lately. What with an attack of the Blahs and getting myself hooked on hooks. I'll be away in London next week so there won't be much quilty goodness happening for a while. I do have something to show though. As I said the other day, with Shirleys encouragement I have done a little. I finished sewing my blocks together and added a colourful border.

I do have some off white borders cut, but I haven't attached them yet, I'm too busy with my crochet!
*
So to make up for the lack of my own quilty progress, here's a peep at what my sister has been up to. Moya is working two jobs at the moment, so she's going very slowly and I get very few progress reports. Here is the latest. Just a photo, no explanation, and no response to questions! LOL
There are some blue toes though.
*
I'm off to hook another round on my square, before a trip to the post office and the yarn shop to see if I can find some cotton to hook a dish cloth with.

6 comments:

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

mmmm crochet is a bit addictive then huh??? ENJOY!!

Cardygirl said...

You have been bitten by the crochet bug, haven't you?

Kris said...

I love crochet too!!!

Lynda said...

The border has definitely lifted your roses quilt. Once the quilting is done, it will look great!

Janet said...

Love to crochet! Been a long time for me though! Hey the quilts all look lovely, can't wait to see them finished!

Janet said...

HEY why does blogspot think I"m annonymous? I love your quilts!