Monday 24 June 2013

Still sewing.

No great weekend long parties this week. Just an exciting but quiet meeting with my beautiful baby Grand daughter. (Pictures in my last post). So I haven't been up in my play room since Friday. Where I didn't do even a moments work on the 4 inch charm quilt. All the strips are still waiting to be pressed. Instead I had a new start, with this Oh Cherry Oh layer cake. I've had it for ages and was never inspired, but since Faith was born, it's been whispering to me.
 So, it finally came out to play. You'll be seeing it again over the next few days.
*
While I haven't been upstairs plating, I have been fiddling about downstairs. I'm hooking along slowly with some 18 round granny squares. Very slowly, but I'll get there.
To be honest, I'm in no hurry with them at the moment as once I join them together it will be very warm work and it's warm enough here at the moment.
*
Right, I'm off to be domestic for an hour, then I get to play.

1 comment:

Cardygirl said...

What a beautiful granddaughter you have! Enjoy your sewing!