Sunday 7 July 2013

Going Places

It's been a busy few days here. Tony and I attended the Tynwald Fair at St Johns on Friday 5th July.  (There is loads of info about the oldest continuous Government in the world, if you follow the link). It is a very long time since I attended and Tony had never been, so it was on the list of 'must do' things before we head South. Wee took dozens of pictures, but for some reason, I can't seem to upload any more at the moment!
*
Yesterday we were busy here around the house and garden. Tidying things up, especially outside, Tony did a great job of the hedge at the front. I should have taken before and after shots!  But I'm not sure they would have been uploaded, I only got one through today!
*
That one picture is of my Moonbeam cross stitch. I have added a little more to her skirts, and also made a start on the moon itself. The model image is here if you need a peep at it. 
 
We're going places again today! We're off to Belgium, to stay in the seaside resort of Ostend. I'll be sure to take plenty of photos.

2 comments:

Janice said...

You have been busy, both inside and out. What a pity the photos won't play. Have a wonderful time in Belgium. I'm jealous.

Gari in AL said...

It sure sounds like you having a fun summer. Keep having fun, it makes me smile when you share.