Saturday 18 January 2014

Stitchy Update.

 After we got home from visiting Faith, I did a little more crochet, again using up more leftovers. It's not quite finished, I'll try to remember to get a picture once it is.
The last couple of days though, I've wanted to stitch, so out came my Geisha. 
It's dark and wet here this morning, so I put her under my daylight lamp for the photo shoot, and the camera still opted to use the flash. She is growing, slowly but surely.
Referring back to my Non resolution to try to make something Christmas related each month of the year, I went shopping the other day in an online store. There are a few items headed my way.
*
Right, I'm off to sort out the laundry and go grocery shopping.

2 comments:

Janice said...

It's coming along nicely. Definitely not wet and dark here (except at night). We were teased with a couple of spots of rain this arvo, but it is so dry. A few fires started around here from lightning strikes. We just wish it would rain.

Diane-crewe said...

hope the postman gets there safe and sound xx