Wednesday 26 March 2014

A quick update.

I've used up all the reclaimed blue yarn and switched to grey for now. I'm enjoying making this blanket, it is fun to work on, if a little warm! 
I really must do a little tidy up of ends, I didn't do a single one yet!
 I have some cream and beige to use up once my two balls of grey are done.(There were four balls of grey, but two were used last night.) Time to go hunting again to see what else I can find.
In other news.
Tony and Joe are both settled into their jobs now. Joe has already had one pay day and Tony is due his first pay day very soon too. Tomorrow I think.
I applied for a job yesterday, in customer services. Wish me luck. It won't stop me from looking some more though, I may not get the job or something else might catch my eye.
Time for a walk now, I don't think this sunshine will last all day!

4 comments:

Josie said...

Wow, that is looking beautiful and I love that it is reclaimed. Do you know the story of each part used ball of yarn? It must speak to you of so many memories!

Margaret said...

Good luck with the job and with hunting out more wool!

Diane-crewe said...

good luck .. there is a job out there for you x

Janice said...

Finally, my internet connection has stayed for long enough for me to comment!! You've been so lucky to find colours that complement each other so well. I'm looking forward to seeing what you turn up next. I'm glad the boys are settling into their new roles. Good luck with your job hunting.